full length play, IN DEVELOPMENT
When Tanya gets engaged to John, a mild-mannered social worker, her daughter Abby orchestrates an invitation for her biological father Thom to join them on a weekend vacation to a beachfront property in a conservative gated community. The family is forced indoors to heal the wounds of the past, let go and grow up.
- 2017 - Echo Theatre (Dallas, TX), reading
- 2016 - Live Girls! Theater (Seattle, WA), reading
- 2014 - Heckle Her Productions (Austin, TX), reading
- 2017 - Finalist, Inkslinger Playwriting Competition
- 2014 - ScriptWorks Seed Support Grant